C-section Scar Massage & Recovery TechniquesOnline Course (Videos & PDF)
The online course covers all the essential knowledge required for caesarean section scar massage.
What does the online course cover?
C-section scar massage is probably the ‘best kept secret’ after birth. Only very few women are told to consider c-section scar massage and even fewer will find information on how it is done safely and correctly.
This simple, step-by-step guide with detailed, short videos for every technique and timetable provides you with information so that you know exactly when, how and what to do.
- Scar mobility
- Diaphragm self release
- Belly indirect criss cross
- Pressure gradient whiles doing scar massage
- Pull and hold indirect technique
- Side bent pull and hold indirect technique in sitting
- Small circles directly on the scar
- Direct criss cross technique
- Direct push and pull
- Deep abdominal breathing post csection
- Cobra stretch exercise
- One leg stretch,connecting with your core
- Side to side stretches for pelvic and back mobility
- Abdominal and hip flexor stretch
- Diving stretch for pelvic and spine mobility
- Pelvic Bridge exercises
- C-section scar massage guide
- Weekly guide for C-section scar massage & timetable
Introduction to C-section Massage
Deep abdominal breathing post c-section.
Pelvic Bridge exercises.
What does the course include?
Caesarean section scar massage, direct and indirect and rehabilitation techniques from day 0 post c-section birth.
The course includes 16 practical videos, 1 timetable and one informative PDF guide.
What are the benefits of c section scar massage?
Benefits of c-section scar massage include:
- Reduced pain and numbness in abdominal area
- Improved scar and therefore surrounding tissue mobility
- Can help with reducing c-section ‘shelf’
- Reduced pelvic pain and pain in intercourse
- Improved mobility and easier to strengthen core muscles
- Improved appearance of the scar
When can I start this course?
You can start week 0- 6 immediately after birth, week 6+ after your doctor’s clearance
Do I need medical clearance for the massage?
0- 6 weeks techniques are very gentle and indirect, anyone can do them. At 6 weeks + when direct techniques are introduced, you will need to be discharged by our OBGYN.
Are there any contraindications?
- Acute and chronic infections on or close to scar
- Incomplete closure
- Unexplained vaginal bleeding
- Severe pain
- Malignancies or suspected malignancies
- Always consult your physician if not sure
What do I need and what is the cost?
For only for €39 one-off payment, you get lifetime access to the guide.
You will need only access to the interment, no special equipment is required.
I still have questions to ask, whom I can contact?
Please send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and we get back to you as soon as possible.
How to view the course
To view the course you will need to first purchase access.
Once your payment has been processed you will receive a username and password to log in.
Once you have received your user account credentials by email, please return to this page to log in with your username or email address and password provided.
If you completed payment, but did not receive your username and password, please check your Junk Folder or contact us to retrieve them for you.